Invade the Man Cave® and Forget the Glass Ceiling
Photos from the Keynote for Women’s Leadership Development originating from Dallas. Broadcasting to other leaders in Oklahoma City and San Antonio, TX
Kate Delaney brings a no holds barred approach to why you need to keep asking the question what’s next. She’s a perfect fit for women leadership conferences and corporations looking for a candid conversation on the new road map for women who lead.
- Gather Intel. It’s painless and priceless and all you have to do is ASK. Kate’s will share the tips and tactics it takes from 20 years of interviewing Top Fortune 500 CEOs.
- Ways to maneuver through gender bias and your own habits. Stop the blame game and learn how to level the playing field.
- Discover the real power of the right network. It really is who you know. Kate helps you uncover the ways to legitimize, leverage and leave a legacy.
Photos from the Keynote and Panel Moderation “Icons in Energy Industry”
Naomi Price: How to Legitimize, Leverage and leave a legacy
Angelica Willis, Area Sales Manager at UPS: How to Smash the Glass Ceiling without Getting Cut
Book Kate for:
- Invade the Man Cave™ to energize your conference, convention or corporate retreat
- Invade the Man Cave™ to learn the profitable art of small talk
- Invade the Man Cave™ to ignite your sales team
- Invade the Man Cave™ a woman’s guide to leveling the playing field
Contact or call (972) 665-8991.